Infosys Limited, its subsidiaries, associates, and affiliated companies (collectively referred to as “Infosys”, “us”, “we”) are committed to process your personal data as per the laws of your jurisdiction. We hereby notify you the following information about your personal data processing-
Personal data elements collected:
Mandatory: First name , last name, city, country, state/region/province, zip/postal code, Email ID, Mobile phone (including country code), home phone (including country code), resume, Educational Details (including School/Educational Institution name, Major area of study), Work experience (including Company Name, start date, end date, Job title), skills, notice period required to serve in the current organization (in months), Past employment with Infosys Ltd. or any of its subsidiary companies and if yes- employee number, subjected to any contractual restrictions including non-competition or other obligations that could prevent you from working for Infosys Ltd. or any of its subsidiary companies (including current and prior employer restrictive covenants), are you open to travel and to relocation, desired salary in your next position, how did you hear about us, other relevant training or professional qualifications or work related skills, Date of Birth, Interview feedback from Recruiter and panelist, IP address.
- Optional data elements: Social Security Number, Middle name, Address, Cover letter, web address, work phone, secondary mobile phone, graduation year, Degree Type, GPA, Work Responsibilities at previous company, percentage of travel (if you are open to travel).
- For Shortlisted candidates: Passport details, details pertaining to background checks and PR details including details pertaining to visa/work permit processing as required by Immigration Authorities.
Lawfulness of Processing:
We process your Personal Data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or based on your consent as per applicable DP Laws. If you do not provide the Personal Data that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you. We process your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- To assist in the recruitment, selection and other associated processes
- To carry out various employer related activities if you are selected to join the organization
- To perform background verification.
- To enable us to ensure that we are compliant with any applicable labor and/or other relevant laws.
- To reach out in case of any future openings that may suit your profile.
- For troubleshooting purpose.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing, unless authorized by law.
Data Recipients / Accessible to:
Your Personal Data will be accessible to certain authorized data recipients for the above Processing of Personal data may include but not be limited to the following
- Internal recipients within Infosys Ltd., its subsidiaries, or affiliates such as Human Resources, Recruitment, Finance, Facilities, Immigration, Project Delivery Units, Units/Org Leadership.
- Infosys authorized service providers or vendors who provide services to Infosys.
- Government Bodies including statutory, regulatory authorities, law-enforcement agencies (where applicable).
- Auditors (internal/external) as applicable.
- Infosys’ Clients (where applicable) based contractual obligations.
- Any other parties expressly or impliedly authorized by you for receiving such disclosures.
Your Rights (as per applicable DP laws):
You are entitled to exercise you rights as per applicable DP Laws by you sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data transfer (International):
- For Non-EU/EEA/UK candidates: - If necessary, for the above stated purpose, the Personal Data listed above may be transferred to Infosys offices located in India, to our authorized Vendor’s severs located in Germany (where applicable) and US, to our auditors, where applicable and to our clients (where applicable, as per contractual obligation). We have taken the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data. Your personal data is transferred outside your jurisdiction based on your consent/ DTA/ SCC, where applicable (based on applicable DP Laws).
- For EU/EEA, UK candidates: - The Personal Data listed above may be transferred to countries located outside the mentioned jurisdiction, i.e., to Infosys office located in India, to our authorized vendor’s severs located in Germany (where applicable) and US, to our auditors, where applicable and to our clients (where applicable, as per contractual obligation). We have taken the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data. We have in particular implemented the following safeguards: Standard Contractual Clauses and the copies can be obtained by writing to email@example.com.
Your personal data will reside on Infosys Servers in India, our Client’s Servers (as applicable) and our vendors/ third party service providers’ servers located in USA and Germany.
Infosys adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data.
Personal Data will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
Contact your Local Data Protection Authority (as per applicable DP Laws): If you are unhappy with how we safeguard your personal data, you have the right to bring a complaint to your local data protection authority.
Contact your Data Protection Officer: If you have any queries, comments, or requests, please contact our data protection officer,
Srinivas P, Data Protection Officer
Contact address: Data Privacy Office, Infosys Limited, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 100, India
Phone: +91 80 2852 0261
You acknowledge that any personal information that you share about your dependents or other data subjects is shared by you only after seeking consent from the person to whom the personal data belongs.
If you want to opt out and do not want Infosys to contact you in future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails sent to any other email address may not be considered for honoring opt-out request.
By clicking the below button, you are confirming that you have read this Privacy Notice for the above collection and processing of your personal data by Infosys for the above purposes.
Only for EU/EEA and UK Candidates:
(Not checking this box will mean that your personal data will be retained for a period of 6 months before deletion. This will also not hinder your application and you will still be able to proceed with the application. However, if your profile/contact detail is available on job portals you may still receive emails from us, even after your profile is deleted from our systems after 6 months. Also, allowing Infosys to retain your data for 3 years would mean allowing Infosys to contact you for future opportunities. If you want to opt out in future and do not want Infosys to contact you, please send an email to email@example.com. Emails sent to any other email address may not be considered for honoring opt-out request)
Additional Privacy Consent (for all Non-EU/EEA/UK Data subjects belonging to jurisdictions where consent is required for cross-border data transfer/data processing as per applicable DP Laws): By Clicking the below button, you also consent to the processing/transferring of your personal data outside your jurisdiction as mentioned in this Privacy Notice for the above purposes.