State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Basis Administration|SAP Basis Admin
Infosys is seeking a SAP BASIS. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Preferred Qualification :
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- 4 years SAP Basis & SAP Basis Security Design & Architecture Experience is mandatory
- SAP certification for OS/DB migration
- 4 years Experience in preparing the SAP infrastructure bill of material for on-prem, Azure & AWS deployments based on the architecture requirements.
- SAP NetWeaver, all recent releases
- S/4HANA conversion expertise
- D Databases: HANA, Oracle, MSSQL, SAP DB/MaxDB, DB2, Sybase,
- Good understanding of the underlying infrastructure stack: Hypervisor, OS (UNIX, Windows), Storage, Network
- Software related HA/DR approaches and tools (Database replication, Oracle RAC, MSSQL always-on, SAP ERS)
- Infrastructure based HA/DR approaches and tools (cluster, storage replication, Site Recovery Manager)
- Hands on Experience with Solution Manager
- Proven experience in delivering Automations
- Downtime minimized migration approaches
- Tuning and optimization of migration processes
- Expertise in Version/EhP upgrades
- Expertise in Capacity Planning
- Expertise in SAP on AWS and Azure cloud
- Experience on RedWood & uPerform
- Conceptual knowledge of Network routing
- SAP related archiving platforms (e.g. Opentext/IXOS, IBM common store) and WORM storage solutions (e.g. EMC Centera, iTernity ICAS)
- Monitoring platforms for SAP(e.g. Avantra/XANDRIA, Nagios, Icinga, SolarWinds)
- SAP R/3 (outdated versions)
- SAP Business Objects
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin