State / Region / Province
Technology|BPMI - TIBCO|BPMI - TIBCO - ALL
Infosys is seeking a Tibco Developer. As a Tibco Developer, you will be a key player in leading the team for defining the problem statement, Requirements Elicitation, perform Impact Assessment, work to arrive at High and Detail level Design solution options and makes recommendations. You will create architecture and process artifacts, perform development, Code Reviews and Implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 2 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. Citizens or those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- The location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- At least 2 years of experience in in-depth hands-on application development experience in TIBCO Business Works 6.x and overall TIBCO Suite of Products
- At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Experience designing and developing TIBCO BW 6
- Experience in working on various messaging layers like TIBCO EMS, Integration of TIBCO with SAP Systems is a plus
- Implement best practices in TIBCO architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin