State / Region / Province
Denver, CO, Richardson, TX
Technology|Java|Java - ALL, Technology|Java|Springboot
Infosys is seeking a Microservices Developer. As a Microservices Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. Citizens or those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- The location for this position is Denver, CO. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone,email, and face to face. About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- At least 2 years of experience with Springboot Microservices, API, webservices and Angular/React.
- Hands on experience in development using messaging components - Kafka Consumer/Producer development
- Understanding of Unit test automation frameworks
- Ability to create detailed design for the microservices and APIs along with Swagger documentation
- Design, build & maintain highly performance, reliable and reusable code
- Experience with GitLab pipeline creation and execution along with Kubernetes setup and deployment
- Ability to integrate testing as part of the pipeline and code deployments
- Understanding on creating automation test cases for the developed application
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven/Gradle and Git
- Hands on experience in developing, deploying & monitoring applications & packages in AWS
- Hands on experience working with Microservice Patterns (circuit breaker, service discovery), 12 factor apps
- Experience in Designing, coding, and implementing highly scalable and reliable Java based microservices
- Experience in leading the development team, coordinating with other teams, business and vendors
- Experience in delivering on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application development, and support.
- Experience in providing support to the offshore team and coordinating with client as part of the project delivery.
- Flexible to reskill on Lua programming, NGINX server for project requirements