State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Technology|Data Management - Data Integration Administration|Informatica Administration, Technology|Data Management - Data Integration|Informatica
Infosys is seeking a Informatica Lead Developer with experience in Informatica and Data Governance tools. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- This position is based out of Richardson, TX. The candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson TX or initially work remotely (must be in the U.S.) and be willing to relocate within 3 months. This position will require travel to project locations. This position may also require future relocation.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands on proven experience with Informatica Power Center platform
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- 2 years experience in driving large data integration and data quality projects
- Provide solution to data integration patterns.
- Install, upgrade, configure and maintain Informatica components including PowerCenter, Data governance, Data Quality tools
- Manage code synchronization across all development, QA and production environments
- Partner with global application development teams, technologists, and operational support teams positioned in locations around the globe
- Provides support to Developers for all components of the Informatica Tool Suite
- Provide incident and problem management support for business groups and operations and 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin