State / Region / Province
Domain(IBPM) | Finance & Accounting - Tax services | Tax trainings conducting
Infosys is seeking a Project Manager with Testing and Banking experience,
As a QA Project manager, you will take responsibility for a project right from proposal to project completion; build the project team; schedule assignments, monitor, review, and report project status; manage project risks; ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will take complete ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objectives of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients within their domain, service and technology area within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys. You will be working in PTC Back Office System, CAD, iETMS, PTC and Federal Compliance SME, Lab Integration Testing, Field Testing Management.
You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• 7 years of Information Technology experience
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Boston, MA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• Have understanding on cloud technologies like AWS, cloud warehouse etc.(must)
• Strong Testing Experience
• Able to manage onsite leads along with client.
• Maintain client relationship by showing QA value and keep client expectation as priority
• Business growth opportunity mining with client connect and build/present solution to client
• Able to coordinate with offshore team as required in-terms of delivery and innovation along with driving onsite team
• Should be flexible with timings as per client needs and to collaborate with internal teams
Good to have
• Agile Project experience
• Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin