Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
State / Region / Province
California, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Washington
Atlanta, GA, Bellevue, WA, Bridgewater, NJ, Houston, TX, Lisle, IL, New York, NY, Quincy, MA, Richardson, TX, San Francisco, CA
Infosys - Analyst, Global Consulting
We are growing our US team of new graduates by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
Working at Infosys Global Consulting Services means you'll be surrounded by colleagues who are also dedicated to meet their own high standards, to inspire teammates and to make a positive impact on the world through their work. We bridge the gap between business and information technology to help clients realize measurable business value from their technology and capital investments. Management Consulting Services is led by a senior team with many years of experience leading large, complex, multi-vendor transformation programs. We work with industry leaders to analyze challenges and propose and execute innovative solutions that help our clients become more competitive. If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
An Analyst supports engagement teams in the delivery of client business value and is responsible for gathering client data and supporting the development of logical and structured analyses. Analysts serve as a team member on client engagements, solution teams, and internal initiatives as appropriate.
Opportunities are available in the following practice areas
• Media & Entertainment
• Financial Services
• Card Payments
• Public Services
• Natural Resources
• Consumer Package Goods
• Life Sciences
• Travel & Hospitality
• Emerging Commerce
• Consumer & Professional Services
• Collect relevant data from numerous internal and external sources
• Structure analyses with active Consultant and Senior Consultant support
• Complete analyses in logical and error free manner
• Participate in a variety of firm building events
• Analyze increasingly complex data sets and draws logical and compelling insights from data. Also shows linkages from data to insights, and challenges hypotheses if data does not support it
• Lead client workshops to collaborate with client employees and educate them throughout the process
The location of this opportunity is in the following offices:
• Atlanta, GA
• Bellevue, WA
• Bridgewater, NJ
• Houston, TX
• Lisle, IL
• New York, NY
• SFO, CA
• Richardson, TX
• Quincy, MA
Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
• Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution with an expected graduation date between September 2022 and August 2023.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong record of academic success
• Work experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones
• Willingness to travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.