State / Region / Province
Technology(IBPO)|UI & CDS - Fullstack|Java
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is looking for Java Developer to join our team in Taiwan. This role will help build the frontend technology stack for our recommendation and personalization system. Responsibilities include writing fault tolerant, low latency serving API’s, building async workflows that process millions of real-time user events and content, and collaborating with science teams to engineer applied machine learning solutions for content recommendation.
- Hands-on web development on different devices, ex: mobile and desktop, with good performance and stability
- Assuring quality of development and product operation
- Work with a passionate cross-functional team of product managers, designers, production engineers, developers, architects, and scientists to run one of the highest monetizing web applications on the planet
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
- 3+ years of experience developing user interfaces for large scale server applications
- Experience of developing web applications with React.js and Node.js
- Be familiar with the npm & yarn packaging systems, as well as toolchains like Webpack and
- Experience of web developing which requires communication with back-end APIs
- Outstanding programming, problem solving, and communication skills in written and spoken
- Experience with both client side and server side technologies and languages
- Experience of working in a Linux development environment
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and web architecture
- BS in Computer Science is preferred but not required