State / Region / Province
Domain(IBPM) | Sales-Operations | Order Management Specialist - Proficient
About us :
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Project Manager (Project & Programme Management)
Job Profile Summary:
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget. Survey Tip: This role has project management responsibility and no direct reports. This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end. Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project.
Specific Responsibilities: - Project Management
• Manage end to end project lifecycle, execute on project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling as well as closing.
• Report to Program Management as well as conduct project reviews and create detailed reports for executive leadership.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives. Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. Track project costs in order to meet budget.
• Track, Report and Manage Risks, Issues & Changes that relate to project scope, schedule & budget by performing integrated change control within program-project organization. Manage project progress and adapt as required ensuring projects meet deadlines.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Lead communication within program & project structures
• Support your team in conflict & problem solving
• Manage stakeholders
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Optimize and improve project processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Manage transition to operations
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Specific Responsibilities: - Change Management
• Full Change Management from planning to implementation of changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles as well as organization structural changes.
• Ensure projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget
• Execute on change initiatives in country
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Support communication efforts in the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Change Management Assessment and Planning of Change Initiatives
• Identify and receive requests for change
• Conduct change impact analyses
• Assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
Additional Job Description:
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Seasoned and experienced professional
• Has full understanding of specialization area
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
• Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
• Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience