State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP MM
Infosys is seeking a Lead SAP MM Consultant
This position require an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP MM Skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and knowledge on Ariba
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- End to End implementation experience in SAP MM with in-depth understanding of the below modules in SAP MM
- Master data – Material and Vendor
- Sourcing – Source lists, Quota, Purchase info records
- Procurement processes – standard, subcontracting, External Service procurement, Contracts, scheduling agreement, Stock transfer orders, Release procedures
- Planning – Consumption based planning, Reorder point planning
- Inventory management – cycle counting, physical inventory, special inventory handling, stock transfer, reservations, transfer posting, consignment inventory
- S/4 Embedded Warehouse management, Stock room
- Integration with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP PP and SAP FICO
- Strategic sourcing – Category management, bidding (RFI, RFQ, RFP), Auctions
- Contracts – Authoring, workflow approval
- Catalog buying
- Supplier collaboration network – schedules, ASN, Smart invoicing
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin