State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys is seeking a Senior Mulesoft Architect
As a Senior Mulesoft Architect, you will be responsible for interface with key stakeholders including Enterprise Architects, Engineering Head and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the fast paced Agile Mulesoft API & Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design, Development and consumption journey. You will be in technically leading the scrum teams in your projects on Microservices and Mulesoft technologies. You will be single point of contact for all technical matters and solutioning needed to meet the deliverables assigned to the scrum team and will be responsible for ensuring that technical dependencies are resolved, team is mentored on all technical issues and thus helping in schedule, velocity and resolution of impediments faced by the scrum team. You will work with the scrum masters / project manager and other stake holders in reporting the status to the project council.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology, with 4-5 years as hands-on technical leadership / architect role on in API development using Mulesoft and Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform.
- This position may require travel to project / client locations.
- U.S. Citizens and those citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring or Node.js. Understanding of differences between SOA and API design. API Management using Mulesoft API Manager is preferred.
- Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs).
- Able to interpret requirements and lead the team technically in developing Mule APIs / integrations in CI/CD, API version management and Agile Process.
- Give technology decisions related to Mulesoft Implementation leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform. Lead in creating best practices on Mulesoft. Extensive experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs. Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs and security standards. (Oath, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Knowledge of tools (Postman / SOAP UI), Junit, Jmeter. Container Management using Dockers / Kubernates. Cloud Deployment on AWS / Assure / Google Cloud / PCF will be required.
- Experience in Maven, Design using RAML / Swagger will be a definite plus
- Knowledge of Java SpringBoot, Hibernate, and Java persistence would be added advantage..
- Ability to carry out technical proof of concept, provide technical leadership to the development team. Co-ordinate with stakeholders and resolve dependencies and technical issues.
- Domain knowledge Telecom is preferred.
- Previous hands-on experience of middleware development projects. Preferably in API/ Microservices / Sound understanding of Middleware technologies.
- Analytical and Excellent Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Ability to work closely with Client’s to define and derive technical approach & solutions
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin