State / Region / Province
Domain|Finacle-IVS|Automation testing, Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Infosys is seeking a Java SDET Test Lead, Required Qualifications:
As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.Preferred Qualifications:
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tampa, FL or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
• 4 years of experience in .Java development.
• Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• More than 4 years of experience in Java SDET Lead
development using below frameworks and technologies:
• Working Knowledge of WebServices (Rest/Soap)
• Able to update the existing RTA/API framework
• At least 1-2 year of experience in any one of the agile methodologiesNice to have
• At least 2 years of experience in any one Agile methodology
• Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
• Experience and desire to work in a team having diverse / multiple stakeholder and Global delivery environment
• Strong Analytical skills, Articulation skills and Client Interfacing skills
• Co-ordination and reporting skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin