State / Region / Province
Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Infosys is seeking a Java Developer This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 Years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in design and development of enterprise applications.
- Expert level abilities building applications using Core Java version 8 or greater, J2EE, and MS SQL Server.
- Good working knowledge of relational Databases
- Hands on experience with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data Cloud Flow), Git, and Java script
- Knowledge of Concurrency Patterns, Streams Processing, and Performance Tuning.
- Hands on experience developing RESTful Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Understanding of Asset/Wealth management domain.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
- Experience developing applications in the banking domain.
- Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Work with a team of high performing individuals at onsite and offshore and coordinate with the distributed team
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin