State / Region / Province
Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
Principal - Communications, Media, and Entertainment Practice - Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting’s Communications Practice is seeking a Principal Level Management Consultant with experience across one or more domain areas in the Communications industry, including customer management, customer care operations, network operations, ERP, supply chain, and new product introduction.
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available, and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance, and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
As a Principal Consultant, you will provide best-fit solutions for one or more projects across our communications service provider clients; provide technology/product fitment consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required in Electrical, Telecom, or Information Technology Engineering. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Min. 7 years of experience with Operational Technologies within the Communications Sector.
- Knowledgeable in key areas of Communications provider operations, including customer operations, network operations, product introduction, and service delivery
- Should be able to comprehend and design industry standard information models like TM Forum SID.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in managing IT programs and projects
- Should be able to develop business process and system use cases
- Should be able to create the As-Is and To-Be Process and Use Case documents.
- Should be able to guide, mentor and review the end-to-end solution and perform issue resolutions during support /Post-Go Live phase.
- Should have strong background of Testing processes used in an IT Project and be able to assist the Testing team with the functional scenario identification
- The candidate must be a team player and is also expected to help the project team with any functional issues that may arise during the course of the project
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel up to 100%, depending on client requirements
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Live within 2 hours’ drive time or be willing to relocate to one of the following Infosys hub offices - Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
- Has at least 3 years’ experience designing, implementing, or managing customer management platforms for CSP providers
- Has at least 3 years’ experience managing operations or analyzing and implementing process optimizations across an areas of customer management, network or field operations
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and enhancing industry standard products for CSP operations
- Experience and desire to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Should have excellent soft-skills and leadership skills to lead assessment workshops, and work with Enterprise architects to design roadmaps for next 5 years
- Experience of at least 1 or 2 full-cycle implementations for a CSP with hands on Functional and deployment experience
- Experience in a CSP in North America across Mobility or Wireline networks will be preferred
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.