State / Region / Province
Technology|BPMI - IBM|IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
Infosys is seeking a Senior IIB APIC Developer. As a Senior IIB APIC Developer, you will anchor different phases of engagements including being a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options, and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, process artifacts, and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- The location for this position is Hartford, CT. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- At least 4 years of experience in development and maintenance with IBM API Connect/, DataPower
- Knowledge of throttling, security, rate limiting, transformation, best practices of API Connect
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle (Requirement Analysis, Design, Development)
- At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience different DataPower components like MPGW, DataPower objects, policies rule, etc.
- Experience with implementing security using DataPower components like AAA, mutual authentication, XML manager.
- Knowledge of Spring boot and containers.
- Working knowledge of API security pattern like OAuth 2.0, JWT, OIDC, SAML, etc
- Working knowledge of API Manager and Portals environment setup.
- Good knowledge of XSLT and gateway script.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal and should be able to explain technical ideas to leadership in simple terms.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin