State / Region / Province
Process|Testing processes|Test Automation Process
Infosys is seeking a Automation Test Lead with C# programming skills. As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Westlake, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
• At least 4 years of working experience in QA Testing
• Strong Experience in C# and Oops concepts
• Strong Experience in Test Automation/Automation scripting on any of the automation tools
• Experience in Automation, BDD, Cucumber is added benefit
• Good experience in Agile and DevOps skills (CICD, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins)
• Excellent Analytical and Communication Skills;
• Should handle the independent contributor role without any issues and should have worked in client facing roles earlier
• Experience in automation framework design
• Experience and Knowledge in Investment Banking.
• Experience in Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience in coordinating with clients and Business stakeholders
• Nice to have basic programming experience in .Net
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin