S4 HANA - Logistics, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD|Technology|SAP Functional
State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys is seeking a Lead SAP S4HANA SD Consultant
This position require an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Basic Qualifications for Lead SAP S4HANA SD Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- WI. This position may require travel to project locations
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualifications for Lead SAP S4HANA SD Consultant
- At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 7 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP Sales and distribution / Customer Service module
- Minimum 2 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs in S4 HANA
- Exposure to Customer service and Warranty management in SAP S4 is must
- Exposure to BRF framework
- Configuration expertise in Customer service , Pricing , Sales Cycle set up , LE, Intercompany set up
- Good knowledge of interface set up with customers and other third party systems
- Hands on SAP integration experience with SAP MM, FI
- Good knowledge of Data migration techniques using LTMC and other data tools likes BODS
- Experience in conducting SAP Process workshops in client engagements and drive decisions
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in a
ction please visit us at www.Infosys.com