Project Management-Project and Resource planning, Process(IBPO)|Domain(IBPO)|Banking|McCamish|Agile Scrum
State / Region / Province
New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas
Addison, TX, Charlotte, NC, Jersey City, NJ, Penningtion, NJ
Infosys is seeking a Scrum Master. This position’s primary responsibility will be to work with key stakeholders and coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will work with business and help them prioritize roadmap along with Product Owner to increase Agility.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC/Addison TX/Pennington NJ/Jersey City NJ or be willing to relocate to the area in 3-6 months.
This position may require travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• SSM v5 certification
• Experience as Scrum Master
• 7-10 yrs of overall experience in Information Technology Space
• 3-5 yrs of experience as Scrum Master Facilitating ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, demos and retrospective)
• Enabling and challenging team members regarding self-organization & commitments
• Resolving impediments & engaging others if external blockers
• 5 or more years of experience with Agile Principles in any roles
• Worked with 2 Scrum Teams at the same time
• Provided effective leadership and familiarity in Scaled Agile framework and Program increment planning.
• Mentoring other members on Agile principles and scrum practices
• Proficiency in story writing and multiple prioritization techniques
• Work with stakeholders on Release Planning, Product Roadmap and prioritization
• Proficient in JIRA Agile Story Management tool
• Technology – PL/SQL, Good Understanding of CICD process, Sanity Testing, Automation Testing concepts
• Experience in Banking domain
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin