Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. We have 32 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 35,915+ employees from over 80+ nationalities, as of June, 2018.
Job Location: Dublin 24, Ireland
Role: Fixed Income Analyst – Permanent Role
- Reviewing and updating corporate bond data based on official documentation in various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Responsible for quality control on securities entered onto proprietary company software
- Identify discrepancies and make necessary updates to reconcile data
- Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new initiatives
- A keen interest in financial markets and sound knowledge of fixed income
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Speed and accuracy when processing data
- Good proficiency in MS Excel is required (VBA and Macros experience an advantage)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
|Benefits for you|
- Performance related bonus
- Tax Saver Scheme – which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/ bike tax free
- Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Sick Pay – Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after probation period is passed.
- 2 days study leave
- Access to extensive variety of upskilling courses
- Relocation support