State / Region / Province
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Within the Application Development and Maintenance Services division, Infosys is seeking a senior level Scrum Master / Agile Coaching and Consulting Professional able to interact effectively with Client executives, lead high performing, multidisciplinary consulting/development teams as well as large transformation programs.
The Consultant will be a professional with technical background with a wide range of experience in multiple languages, tooling and Agile coaching from a highly technical practice perspective. A demonstrated drive on continued learning of new technologies is needed along with an open and flexible view on new technical possibilities.
- Leading consulting and /or business or systems integration programs
- Should be currently playing the role of an Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Developer Experience in wide variety of technologies
- Hands on tools / configuration experience
- Cloud related experience / certification
- Ability to act as Technical coach
- Exposure to Agile frameworks
- Provide SME coaching to specific Agile roles: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Product Managers.
- Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly.
- Prepare a variety of communication artefacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans.
- Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile.
- Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members with creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; launching and facilitating Agile Open Space, Communication Forums and regular Agile recognition events.
- Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members in development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and use that aids to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process.
- Provide performance feedback to Agile team member. Assists with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile Practice metrics and measurements
- Build internal cross-unit relationships with Key contacts work with the Infosys Quality Consulting Practices in areas of Agile
- Work with the India team and client / vendor teams to ensure that the team is fully aware of the expectation from customer
- Ability to Direct Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients.
- Ability to establish a strong working relationship with clients and building new business for the Agile practice
- Willingness to contribute to the growth and vitality of the Agile Consulting practices in various roles such as collateral development and methodology development
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profile.
Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Analytical Abilities, a goal-oriented work approach, high-quality awareness, good team player
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility