IBPO Costa Rica
IBPO Costa Rica
State / Region / Province
Sourcing and Procurement Lead
Senior Process Lead
Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
In the role of Senior Process Lead in a Procurement service line, you will be required to follow all predefined procedures including buying goods and services on behalf of client’s procurement organization, choosing suppliers, and negotiating prices to ensure that the right amount of the product or service is received when it is needed. Research procurement records of historical purchases, find foreign and domestic suppliers, and stay up to date on any changes in either the supply or demand for needed products and materials. It is important that you have experience with at least some phases of leading sourcing projects involving – Request for Proposals / Request for Quotations /tendering / esourcing / vendor selection / negotiations / contracting / etc.
Responsible for all activities related to the procurement of Commodities and Services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to running strategic sourcing processes (RFP/RFI), Agreement/SOW negotiation, Agreement/SOW administration including utilizing sourcing systems, overseeing supplier performance, analyzing financial data, business planning, and administration. Responsibilities include indirect category expertise, leadership, operations & supply chain management.
- Indirect category expertise
- Operations & supply chain management
- Project Management as a lead
- Interacting with Senior stakeholders
- Spend analytics to identify sourcing projects
- Convincing stakeholders on the potential of the project and the capability to manage the same
- Creating Sourcing Strategies
- Developing Savings calculation methodologies and getting signoffs from stakeholders
- Projecting achievable savings and project timelines and achieving the same
- Capability to escalate and drive behavior for achieving targets
- Manage “Change Management”
- Runs cross functional sourcing team activities associated with selection processes - maximizing marketplace leverage, determining competitive alternatives and prioritizing business objectives. Promotes team consensus.
- Manages supplier selection process and achieves cost savings on services projects as part of a highly structured procurement process.
- Prepares, issues, analyzes, negotiates and administers RFIs (Requests for Information), RFPs (Requests for Proposal), SOW (Statements of Work), CR (Change Requests), and terminations.
- Negotiation - Pricing
- Ability to negotiate with Suppliers concerning complex contract topics including Indemnification, Direct Damages, Dispute Resolution, Hiring and Tenure, Management Policies and Procedures, Confidentiality Terms and Termination Rights.
- Working with legal teams of stakeholders
- Negotiation - T&C’s and Pricing
- Planned and structured follow-up with all stakeholders (including suppliers)
- SLA Compliance
- Process Compliance
- Bringing value through innovative thinking
- Process Reengineering
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6 years of related experience in the strategic sourcing and procurement domain.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.Note: Applicants for employment in Costa Rica and must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. COVID-19 Considerations:
- CPM/CPIM/PMP/SAP-SRM certified on a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in contract law a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP sourcing systems – Frictionless
- Must be extremely proficient with all PC applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to develop, analyze and summarize cost data.
- Must be an effective communicator with outstanding English communications skills, speak conversational English. Must be able to lead meetings/conference calls and give presentations to large audiences. Must have excellent writing skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be very organized to assure all tasks are completed in a timely manner based on Client needs and the tasks are recorded, monitored and closed out in an efficient manner
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Must be a team player.
Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
This role is temporarily Work from Home (WFH) until company’s decision to return to office.
Infosys BPO (www.infosysbpo.com), the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering. Infosys BPO operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia, and as of December 31, 2014, employs over 50,000 people.
Infosys BPO has been consistently ranked among the leading BPO companies and has received multiple awards and recognitions from key industry bodies and associations. Infosys BPO also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPO strategists.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National