State / Region / Province
Location: Reno, NV
In the role of process associate, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines and follow all predefined procedures to meet SLA target and to ensure that the performance parameters are met.
You will be responsible for keeping accurate records of business activities including detailed information on Agreements/Orders, exceptions and queries, outstanding problems and executive approvals as outlined by Legal & Finance. A Process Associate must accept and deal with customer communication for agreed languages.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team as Process Associate. The successful candidates will specialize in managing validations and auditing the orders and agreements. This role would suit driven individuals who would enjoy working as part of a Global team and would like a clear career path ahead of them. Our team members gain Global exposure, paid training, career growth opportunity and unlimited lattes and cappuccinos. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention paid overtime.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Review and validate documents, processing bills, analysis of data.
- Respond to complaints/queries on mail and interact with vendors for order management
- Support your team in daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys
- Deliver on the new process/approach to meet client and internal goals
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance standards
- Serve as backup support to others on the on the team
- Suggest more efficient ways for processing of work; learn new areas for possible future ownership
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 6 months of experience in the job description
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
- 1 year of previous experience in a similar data entry or administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and other business systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to provide a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Administration & organizational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn new processes and tasks
- Flexible schedule (overtime eligible)
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
This role is based out of Reno, NV and will be working out of an office. About Us
Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management (BPM) subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was established in April 2002. We offer integrated end-to-end transformative BPM services and have journeyed through the table-stakes of effectiveness and efficiency with an ever-increasing focus on enhancing stakeholder experience and empathy. We enable clients to navigate their digital journey, operating from 33 delivery centers across 14 countries. We employ over 44,443 people from over 110+ nationalities, as of Dec 2020.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like NASSCOM, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, based on its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin