State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Technology|Oracle Cloud|Manufacturing Cloud
Infosys is seeking Principal Consultant with Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation experience in Manufacturing Cloud Track. In this role as a Principal Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your SCM / Mfg domain and functional proficiency across different stages of the project including Requirements Elicitation, Solution Design, Configuration and Deployment. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will be involved in the high level as well as detailed solution design lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty, validating requirements with product offerings, working with relevant stakeholders for product customization requests. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued..
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of Relevant Information Technology experience- Oracle Supply Chain projects with focus on Manufacturing track including support and development.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate can be located anywhere in USA with travel to the client's for major milestones.
- Minimum of 3 Implementation experience as Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain consultant in Manufacturing Cloud with exposure to Order Management Cloud and Purchasing Cloud
- Requirement Gathering, Business Requirement Documents
- Liaison with Other teams, Coordination with Offshore Teams for custom development
- Client facing discussions
- Fit Gap, Solutioning, Design, Milestone Testing, Cutover, Conversions
- Go Live and Production Support
- 7 years of experience in Implementing Oracle ERP across manufacturing customers
- Experience in Oracle Implementation including Development of Integrations, Custom Reports and Extensions, Data migration
- Exposure to WMS modules would be plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin