State / Region / Province
Technology|Consulting - Program Management|Program Management, Technology|Oracle eBS Functional|Discrete Manufacturing
Infosys is seeking Senior Project Manager with Project management experience in Oracle ERP Implementation in Supply Chain and Mfg area. In this role as Project Manager, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your Project Management experience and SCM / Mfg domain proficiency across different stages of the project including Requirements Elicitation to go-live and support. As part of role you will track timelines, budget, risk, Milestone deliverables Project Plan preparation, plan resourcing,
Collaborate with PMO/business leaders/offshore/stakeholders. You will manage Project status reporting and weekly status calls with all stakeholders, Escalation of issues, Evaluate and communicate program benefits and performance to Leadership, Identify and resolve issues – Program Level & manage risks and contingencies thereof, Manage any significant changes to Project Scope and Schedule.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued..
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 12 years of Relevant Information Technology experience- Oracle Supply Chain projects including support and development and at least 5 years of Project Management experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Indianapolis, IN or be willing to relocate to the areas.
- Minimum of 3 Implementation experience as Project Manager for Oracle implementation projects
- Functional exposure across Supply Chain modules of Oracle EBS R12.2+ do job efficiently
- Liaison with Other teams, Co ordination with Offshore Teams delivery
- Client facing discussions
- Experience with end to end process Fit Gap, Solutioning, Design, Milestone Testing, Cutover, Conversions, Go Live and Production Support
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face. About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- 10+ years of experience in Implementing Oracle ERP across manufacturing customers
- Any Project Management Certification like PMP will be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment