State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Domain|Telecom|Customer Service & CRM
Infosys is seeking a lead Billing domain and Singleview Consultant - As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate can work from anywhere within the US and or be remote. This position may require relocation and or travel to project location.
• Experience in SingleView, C++, Java, Oracle and Billing Domain
• In depth understanding of latest SingleView version (> 8.0) capabilities and any other Telecom Billing systems.
• Experience in design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
• Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience (Telecom domain).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecom billing & service provisioning.
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
• Hands on experience in technologies like Spring, Hibernate, REST services.
• Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
• Hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming and should have applied concepts like Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, Packages, Cursors, Materialized Views, etc.
• Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience (preferably Telecom domain
• Experience in handling teams and stakeholders and excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Translates business requirements to system requirements and assumes overall responsibility for defining a solution that matches client's business needs.
• Very good analytical skills working with business, development and operations teams.
• Understand end-to-end systems and interfaces and use that knowledge to identify potential impacts as business requirements change over time.
• Good experience in maintenance and production support.
• Ability research into new areas and come up with ideas and solutions.
• Good knowledge and work experience of different architecture patterns, frameworks, application products and tools of J2EE (scripts/queries, batch jobs, troubleshooting Java APIs/services, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Web Services (REST, XML, SOAP, JSON), ATG, & OSGI).
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin