State / Region / Province
|Infosys is seeking a Manager of Client Services. The Manager-Client Services (MCS) is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The MCS works together with their manager (Senior MCS/Group MCS) to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the MCS handles a single account or part of a large account with a P&L of $30MM to $40MM.|
• Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $30-40M, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
• Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client
• Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
About Infosys Communications:
The Infosys Communication Services practice offers network solutions that meet the connectivity needs of digital consumers and enterprises. We enhance the performance of telecom networks via Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). Our digital transformation of carriers and network operators focus on reliability of service, cybersecurity and sustainability. A robust network infrastructure seamlessly manages Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) workloads as well as real-time convergence of data, voice and video.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.infosys.com
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 11+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Experience in the Telecom industry/vertical
• Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required, we are not able to sponsor this position at this time
• Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
• Global Delivery Model experience
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
• Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin