|Business Analyst – Technology Solutions – Corporate (Digital Banking)|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Support business partners as an IT partner in defining their digital roadmap/strategy
- Support business in providing cost effective/practical solutions that meet their digital strategies
- Conduct peer bank/industry review of digital banking/mobility and related trends and provide advice/insights to Business and IT seniors
- To be able to effectively and efficiently engage business to capture/discuss requirement
- To be able to elicit requirements from business to ensure completeness and no ambiguity
- Ensure harmony and compatibility of proposed solution with existing systems
- Play a consultant role to business to come out with multiple options for solutions and initiatives
- Play a consultant role to business to think out of the box to find new solutions to old problems
- Coordinate internal/business review and get Business and Technology teams to understand the requirements, solutions, and acceptances criteria
- Be the bridge between Business and Technology teams during solution and all phases of Agile/SCRUM sprints/delivery
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To engage and assist business managers and end users to articulate requirements
- Elicit requirements, prioritize, and analyze requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, review of functional specifications and data mapping templates
- Work with Solution Architects, Systems Analysts, Developers, and other IT departments, like IS and vendors to arrive at optimal solutions for the Business with compliances to Bank’s standards, policies, and guidelines
- Able to translate technical designs and jargons into terms that business can understand and associate
- Prepare / review test scenarios and test cases, support test utility team for SIT, support user for UAT and other related activities to ensure business needs are met
- Ensure gaps in deliverables are identified early and addressed effectively
- Ensure Business stakeholders' expectations are met
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility and BA profession within the bank
- Provide SME support to extended IT teams such as security/risk/EDW by articulating requirements
- Provide support to architecture committee and project teams to ensure that target operating models are progressing in line with the preferred strategic architecture / chosen architectures
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- At least 5 years of relevant business analysis experience in financial services environment, preferably in area of internet, mobile channels/digital banking and related emerging trends for corporate internet & mobile banking
- Able to relate to corporate/SME customers on-boarding, transact, service and security needs
- Composite of 70% business knowledge and 30% IT knowledge in digital space – more business/less IT
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
- Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills required to liaise with other subject matter experts to problem solving issues or generating ideas
- Experience and ability to work in a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of technology and agile methodology – experience in Agile/SCRUM delivery
- Experience in tools such as Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL, Confluence, JIRA, UML
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.