State / Region / Province
California, New York, North Carolina, Texas
Austin, TX, New York, NY, Raleigh, NC, Sunnyvale, CA
Technology|Data Science|Machine Learning
Infosys is looking to hire a Lead Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for solving business problem for our Retail/CPG clients through data driven insights. Your role will combine a judicious and tactful blend of Hi-Tech domain, Analytical experience, Client interfacing skills, and solution design and business acumen so your insights not only enlighten the clients but also pave the way for launching deeper into future analysis. You will advise clients and internal teams through short burst high-impact engagements on identifying business problem, solving business problem through suitable approaches and techniques pertaining to learning and technology. You will effectively communicate data-derived insights to non-technical audiences appropriately and mentor junior or aspiring consultant/data scientists. You will play a key role in building components of a framework or product while addressing practical business problems. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Multiple locations for this position across USA (preference Austin, New York, Sunnyvale (CA), New York).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology Experience.
• Experience with A/B testing (campaign effectiveness, experimentation technique), test and control method, Web analytics, click stream data analysis, and other KPI’s on marketing campaign
• Fluent in using one or more of analytical tools
o Advanced SQL
o Airflow for data pipelines
• MBA or MS from prestigious University in area of quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
• 3+ years applied experience in exploratory data analysis, devising, deploying and servicing statistical models is a plus.
• At least 3 years of domain consulting/BI/analytics experience in one or more of these areas- Digital marketing analytics, Web Analytics, Social Media Analytics, SEO, paid media analytics, Mobile marketing analytics
• Knowledge of visualization tool – Tableau
• Experience with PySpark or Scala will be an advantage
· Enjoy working in complex business environment, refining user requirements, ability to analyze data to answer business queries; adept in quick starting optimization options to solve business problems using latest technologies in data mining, data visualization, statistical modeling, pattern recognition, and optimization across the chosen industry and functional area WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
· Define new business metrics as required and build measurement systems as needed
· Advise clients & internal teams on the right analytical models, analytic platforms and approaches to take in addressing complex, open-ended business problems.
· The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
If you will work from any of the states mentioned below then your compensation range will be as indicated
California : $71,000 to $113,600
New York : $71,000 to $113,600
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits :-