State / Region / Province
Technology|Cloud Platform|Azure Core services
Infosys is seeking Azure Cloud Engineer. This role is primarily responsible for our application ecosystem's stability, integrity, and day-to-day operations. You'll work closely with the software engineers and site reliability engineers to ensure existing systems function as intended, identify potential operational challenges, and make necessary code adjustments for optimization and efficiency. Occupying this role means being at the heart of our operations, ensuring that business applications remain functional, efficient, and user centric. While the focus isn't on new feature development, the operational integrity of the application is paramount, requiring a dedicated professional.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Houston, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• At least 4 years of experience of Information Technology experience.
• At least 4 years of experience working with Cloud platforms, especially Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
• At least 4 years of professional experience in application operations engineering role
• Skilled in at least one programming language (C#, Java, Python, or TypeScript).
• In-depth knowledge of multiple container product technologies such as Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or AWS EKS or OpenShift.
• Experience in container operations experience (Application or Infrastructure support) with experience of the DevOps/DevSecOps operating model enabling self-service management by application development teams
• This role requires minor code adjustments, so deep algorithmic knowledge is not essential.
• In-depth knowledge of fault tolerance, load balancing, and disaster recovery technologies as they relate to container products
• Understanding AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure services is essential.
• Familiarity with Relational and NoSQL database systems, understanding how to query, adjust, and optimize for operational requirements.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and processes.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.Infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.