State / Region / Province
Consultant - Supply Chain and Procurement -5A
Location is Chicago, IL
The Consultant is instrumental in uncovering and applying the latest insights while working alongside clients across all levels of seniority. Professional communication, a positive attitude, and unparalleled work ethic are now top priorities as clients are looking to skilled advisors for their business. Successful candidates will provide the seamless delivery of diverse client engagements across the full spectrum of strategy, value delivery, and capability improvement services for our leading clients across the full spectrum of industries, spend categories, and processes.
Consultants are the leaders who drive the momentum and success of our client’s programs and transformations. Their ability to foresee problems, mitigate risks, and navigate changing environments is what enables our team to rise to any challenge with ease and confidence. Our clients entrust us to lead their supply chain and procurement functions into the future and we are committed to ensuring our team can deliver upon this reputation through the development and sharing of new IP within the organization.
- Experience in implementations, with the flexibility to adapt to multiple time zones.
- Sharp business acumen to ensure a thorough understanding of business needs and service requirements.
- Strength in coordinating and driving outcomes with internal business units and external partners.
- Ability to articulate risks in group settings and influence stakeholders to arrive at the best solution to resolve challenges.
- Comfort in providing delivery support to stay ahead of critical paths/milestones.
- Utilize the Project Portfolio Management tools for planning resources, project milestones, risks, and financials.
- Maintain the overall Project Plan ensuring that the plan appropriately reflects key interdependencies and external dependencies.
- Manage critical path and high-risk activities, identify potential threats and conflicts, and implement mitigating actions. Lead timely issue identification, resolution, and escalation when appropriate.
- Balances cost, time, and risk levels to deliver the business requirements within agreed resource and budget constraints.
- Develop and implement change control processes, communication plans, test strategies, and financial and benefits tracking processes for the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in the job description
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel analysis and communication in MSWord and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, able to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions from large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated academic achievement and professional experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business, Economics or Technology
- Team player with the ability to support and take direction, as well as leading others.
- Business travel will be required.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face-to-face.About Us
Infosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions
approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering
, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 43 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 5 continents, with 56,864 employees from 107 nationalities, as of September 2023.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin