State / Region / Province
Technology|Consulting - Data Governance|Data Governance
Infosys is seeking a Collibra Workflow Developer under Data Governance at Bellevue, WA. In this role, you will work directly with the clients to facilitate and lead the data governance program which will include metadata management, data catalog, data quality, process/workflow definition implementation across different verticals. You will be involved in designing, configuring, and enhancing workflows within the Collibra platform. You will be part of a intrapreneurship and learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Bellevue, WA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience on data including data governance and development on Collibra including Collibra Workflows and Interfaces like Collibra Dashboards and related development as part of implementation.
- Developing Collibra integrations using JAVA code or using an ESB like Mulesoft including Collibra APIs to extract, ingest and modify the metadata during integration
- Develop Collibra workflows using Eclipse or Activiti BPMN including using BPMN and Collibra APIs to develop workflow design and code development using JAVA/ Groovy scripting.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Experience in Collibra migration across the environments using Collibra Migration Utility or CMA file including testing and validating the migration using the simulation files
- Strong communication for stakeholder presentation to drive Collibra adoption, business sponsorship and leadership review, strong commitment to excellence in project delivery and learnability to adapt to the changing client needs
- Problem solving skills to overtake day-day problems in implementation and resolve dependencies with business/ technology
- Excellent team player in working or managing teams focused upon value delivery to the client
- Good to have experience in Enterprise Integration Solutions other than MuleSoft like JBOSS, Sprint Boot, Python and using APIs – Rest APIs/ Collibra APIs
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our perspectives in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits :-
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness , Hospital Indemnity, Legal)
- 401(k) plan and contributions dependent on salary level
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off