State / Region / Province
Domain|Digital Commerce|Digital Commerce Platforms
Role – Technology Architect
Technology – Digital Solution Architect
Location – Munich, Germany
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Commerce Architect, you will anchor the engagement of development of the Scrum teams and designing commerce solutions. You will be pivotal to problem definition and facilitating discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on overall solution and architecture. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to solution architecture and design of the overall application. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Lead the solution design and architecture of client’s ecommerce platform
• Analyze business and IT challenges and design a comprehensive solution that integrates smoothly
• Provide technology consulting
• Maximize re-use across programs and projects
• Mentors and coach IT team
• Work with other Architects to ensure enterprise and cross-program architectural cohesion
• Providing inputs on NFR & QoS parameters and prepare Enterprise landscape for subsequent execution.
• Provide performance tuning and optimization techniques
• Supporting the execution of this program ensuring quality delivery of digital artifacts in alignment with client’s ecommerce roadmap.
• Perform the competitive analysis of medium/high complex products, frameworks and technologies to define technology solution in a pursuit.
• Participate in discussions with customer as technology SME and articulate the value delivered by proposed technical solution and negotiate NFRs for medium/high complexity projects
Technical Skills and Experience
• Strong experience with high volume B2C / B2B eCommerce systems
• At least 4 years of hands on experience customizing applications using commercetools.
• Strong hands on experience in customizing e-Commerce Applications preferably built using Spring boot Microservices
• Experience in Product modelling, catalog structure and workflow
• Hands on experience in developing a highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems
• Hands on experience in publishing and consuming web services
• Deep understanding of Digital Service and Customer Experience
• Leading a team and guide them in technical solutions
• Should actively participate in communication with business stakeholders and also participate in all SDLC lifecycles.
• Provide subject-matter expertise on e-commerce to ensure successful delivery and operations.
• Should be capable of reviewing the work done by team members and guide them in complex issues.
• Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
• Have a bold opinion – based on experience, hard-nosed analysis and creativity
• Lead high-performing, multi-discipline teams across client & Infosys to identify new digital services and deliver / improve existing ones
• Drive the business to launch new products that are designed with a digital service first model
• Stakeholder Management
• Ability to lead teams for requirements elicitation & management (Epics and User Stories/Story Mapping/BDD)
• Experience of modern enterprise digital technologies across e-Commerce, Marketing, Interactions & Operations
• Expertise in facilitation, collaboration, situational awareness and influencing across teams and departments
• Drive awareness of customer experience in digital services to ensure they are promoted with customers
• Experience in Retail or manufacturing domain knowledge
• Experience in Commerce Cloud product (Headless)
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.