State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys Public Services, Inc
Technology|Database|SQL tuning, Technology|PeopleSoft|HCM Time & Labor, Technology|PeopleSoft|PeopleSoft Payroll Interface, Technology|PeopleSoft|Peoplesoft -Tools
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best practices and execution excellence, enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas and then executing these ideas to perfection.
We seek a PeopleSoft HCM Labor and Distribution Lead to join IPS.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
PeopleSoft HCM Labor and Distribution Lead will be a part of the Infosys Public Services ERP team. The Lead will have experience in configuring PeopleSoft HCM modules including Time and Labor, Payroll, and Payroll to General Ledger Integration. As a Functional Expert, the Lead will directly work with client stakeholders, configure the modules as necessary, and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 functional support and recommendations to improve business processes. The Lead will also provide timely updates on the project to the Project Manager and client stakeholders.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and translate them into PeopleSoft solutions.
- Configure, maintain, and enhance PeopleSoft HCM modules, specifically the Labor Distribution (Time & Labor, Payroll, and Payroll to General Ledger Integration) modules.
- Conduct system analysis and recommend process improvements to streamline defined workflows.
- Manage and resolve technical issues, defects, and enhancement requests related to Labor Distribution modules.
- Provide end-user training and support to use PeopleSoft Labor Distribution modules effectively.
- Stay updated with PeopleSoft updates and best practices, ensuring our systems comply with industry standards.
- Collaborate with other team members, including developers and system administrators, to address technical issues and deliver high-quality solutions.
Preferred Qualifications:Educational Requirements:
- Minimum 11 years of relevant work Experience.
- Proven experience as a PeopleSoft HCM Consultant focusing on Labor Distribution (Time & Labor, Payroll, and Payroll to General Ledger Integration) modules.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM and Payroll modules and configurations.
- Reasonable experience in PeopleTools, SQL, and other relevant PeopleSoft development tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Certification in PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll, and related modules will benefit this position.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face-to-face.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience instead of every year of education. Candidates who have completed a Master’s degree program are strongly preferred.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.