State / Region / Province
IBPO Puerto Rico
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Follows all predefined guidelines and timelines such as verifying documents, analysis of data and deliver required information to client on a timely manner in order to meet SLA target and to ensure that the performance parameters are met
• Answer incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e. physician offices, clinics) and identify the type of assistance the provider needs (EG. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment, explanation of benefits)
• Focus on resolving issues on the first call, navigating through complex computer systems to identify the status of the issue and provide appropriate response to caller
• Effectively executes calls of the client’s customers, resolves query/issue as per deliverable outlined, maintains voice quality as per standard agreed, handles repetitive calls and strives for target maximization in order to meet quality standards
• Handles individual cases that need re-work in order to ensure high customer satisfaction/NPS score from the end user
• Delivers on the new process/approach in order to meet client and internal goals
• Performs stand-alone activities or high volume transactions such as customer calls, emails, chats, requests/orders including cancelling, adding, and modifying per customer requirements in order to ensure SLA adherence, customer satisfaction, quality and compliance
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Experience in customer support or data entry
• Ability to work with in Microsoft Office
• Professional written and verbal communication
• Analytical skills
• Fully bilingual (Spanish and English)
Infosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 43 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 5 continents, with 56,864 employees from 107 nationalities, as of September, 2023.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.