State / Region / Province
Hopewell, NJ, Pennington, NJ
Technology|Functional Testing|Mainframe testing
Infosys is seeking a Mainframe SDET Testing Lead.
As a Mainframe SDET QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. Should be able to execute JCL jobs and query in DB2, understand different file types for processing and provide KT sessions if required. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hopewell, NJ or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US
• At least 4+ years of experience with Mainframe Technology (JCL, DB2, COBOL and CICS)
• Should have hands on experience using JCL, DB2 and Mainframe file processing
• JCL, DB2 Table validations, Load and unload utilities
• Coordination between BA and offshore team and understand the requirements
• Eager to learn new tools
• At least 3 years of experience in Test Deliveries in an onsite offshore model
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Able to resource planning, work distribution among the team and reviewing all deliverables
• Understanding the system requirement and develop Test Cases to test complete functionality
• Knowledge of SDLC and different Software Methodology
• Flexible in working hours/weekend prod support
• Good communication skills
• Good Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.