State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP CRM
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop SAP functional design specs in English and communicate with external partners - i.e. Bank, payment processors etc
- Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Monitors / Mentors junior project resources
- Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a regular basis Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed
- Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle.
- Skills /Competencies:
- Specialised in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to- cash, ecommerce B2B / B2C and CRM.
- Deep business & working experience in OTC, sales fulfillment, consumer, digital media and payment processing.
- Certified SAP configurator with extensive & deep-knowledge of SAP R/3, ECC 6.0; Certified SAP CRM/Configurator.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, XML, etc
- Has worked on API with external partners or if not, built interfaces entailing sFTP and real- time integrations.
- Savvy with the latest technology and standards practiced in market.
- Basic debugging skills as well as ability to read simple ABAP codes.
- SAP Commerce (Hybris functional knowledge) required
- Additional Skills:
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- Speak/write English is a mandate.
- Project managerial skills
- Able to deliver projects under tight timelines
- Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively Team player
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.