State / Region / Province
Technology|CRM|SFDC Sales Cloud
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 51 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Salesforce Lead, you will be responsible for the analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and support of robust Force.com solutions. You should have extensive Salesforce.com implementation experience, excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently. You will be working on a large, enterprise level Salesforce instance
- Communicate with project managers, product managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visual Force, Lightning and application integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers and prospects.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex, Visual Force and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Experience in multiple enterprise level Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
- Self-motivated, analytical, and driven to overcome challenges
- Identify customer's challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that address these requirements and bring business value to the Client.
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or equivalent foreign qualification required.
- Salesforce Certifications – Admin, PD1,PD2, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- At least 8-10 years of experience in implementing Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud implementation.
- Minimum 6-8+ years of Salesforce experience with hands-on experience with the last 2-3+ years as a Technical Lead
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in Large Salesforce Transformation Projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows, and assignment rules).
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client goals.
- Preferred skills
- Experience working on Salesforce CPQ and Vlocity ,FSM, Marketing cloud is value added.
- Experience working in banking, retail, and telecom domains.
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- SFDC Administrator,
- SFDC Platform Developer I, II
- Sales/ Service cloud
Please note to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.