State / Region / Province
Massachusetts, North Carolina
Marlborough, MA, Raleigh, NC
Technology|Data Management - Data Integration|Talend
As a Talend Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. At Infosys, you may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Marlborough, MA or Raleigh, NC, or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands-on experience in Talend Data Integration with strong expertise in Talend code development and unit testing
- Hands-on experience in Snowflake and Azure Data Services
- Experience in Data Modelling and Design/ SQL
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Experience to Retail, CPG domain
- Experience in Azure ADF, Databricks, and PowerBI
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our perspectives in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com