State / Region / Province
Technology|Database|MySQL, Technology|Open System|Shell scripting, Technology|Reactive Programming|react JS, Technology|UI & Markup Language|Angular X (2, 4, 5, 6, 7,8,9)
Infosys is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer. In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across various Java Full Stack Developer activities. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Alpharetta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- Java / J2EE development experience including Java frameworks
- Experience in REST API development and Microservices development
- Experience in frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging/Kafka
- Experience in Angular or ReactJS
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer
- At least 8 years Java / J2EE development experience including Java frameworks
- At least 4 years of experience in SQL
- At leat 2+ years of experience in Angular or ReactJS
- Experience in writing Shell scripts on Linux
- Understanding for Financial domain will be an added advantage.
- Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Strong Analytical skills and review capabilities
- Should be self-learner, self-driven, innovative, and problem solver.
- Should be able to identify the client / market needs and propose impactful solutions.
- Should have very good understanding of SDLC, and should coordinate with Dev Team and various stakeholders
- Should be adapt in agile execution methodologies
- Should be a good team player and possess capability to learn quickly for new skills/technologies
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
“Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.”