State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Process|Pre-Sales|Processes, Process|Pre-Sales|Pursuit Management, Process|Program Management|Infosys Program management framework and methodology, Process|Program Management|Large Deal Program Management process, Technology|Consulting - Data Strategy|Data Strategy, Technology|DevOps|Continuous delivery - Continuous deployment and release, Technology|Oracle Cloud|Order Management Cloud
Infosys is seeking an Oracle Cloud Transformation Senior Program leader to lead strategic Oracle Cloud Transformation engagements for our Oracle enterprise Practice. We are looking for a leader in digital transformation space who brings an extensive background in Oracle Cloud applications, successful delivery of large-scale implementations, digital strategy and solution architecture, who collaboratively creates impactful customer experiences that exponentially builds value. The solutions and innovative ideas by this role will be instrumental in effecting change, driving businesses forward, and building a new and better vision for the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 17 years of Information Technology experience.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required; we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate should be open to travel in US per the business requirements and project needs.
- Demonstrated expertise in Program management, Solution architecture, Pre sales, Thought Leadership, GTM activities and client management.
- Strong Experience in areas of Oracle Cloud solutioning and implementation with global rollouts in complex customer landscape.
- Have worked with customer leaders and identify strategic / critical objectives - must exhibit expertise in developing business case and Value Realization
- Ability to lead and grow business
- Helped defining solution blueprint of the digital roadmaps – covering structured phases, detailed digital ERP/SCM maturity map and architecture.
- Has successfully completed 5+ end to end implementation and rollout of Oracle cloud (finance and SCM/ procurement) for global clients.
- Is able to lead pursuit team to articulate client value proposition and develop solution roadmap to deliver the same.
- Has demonstrated leadership responsibilities and is able to develop strong client relationships.
- Well versed in leading delivery methodologies including Agile, hybrid, devops, Lean, microservices
- Understands challenges of multi-country solution rollouts and has led global teams to complete on schedule, within budget delivery.
- Key eye on trends and in Enterprise cloud application space and use case. Showcase Thought leadership to uniquely position the Organization.
- 13+ years of experience with Enterprise applications in ERP/SCM/CX areas.
- Ability to communicate complex business technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams.
- Experience managing team size of 40-60 would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability