Infosys is seeking an Informatica MDM PIM/P360 Consultant, in this role, you will work with the clients on their MDM journey to facilitate and lead the master data management engagements which will include data migration, MDM assessment, implementation, tool implementation across different verticals. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Raleigh NC or willing to relocate. This position may require travel in the US.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on implementation experience in designing the Informatica Product 360/PIM MDM Solution leveraging Informatica or various tools.
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required we are not able to sponsor at this time.
• At least 2 full implementations on Informatica PIM MDM in gathering requirements..
• Experience in defining user stories, dependencies and use cases for MDM integration.
• Experience in capturing requirements around Data Quality and error handling leveraging.
Informatica PIM – Design, and configuration of Informatica PIM Solution, Informatica Data Director (IDD), User exits, Hierarchy Manager (HM), Active VOS BPM tool, Customizations & Composite Services
• Experience of working with Global teams in an onsite and offshore model.
• Hub configurations – Data Modelling and Data Mappings, Data Validation, Match and Merge
• Design, Development and Architectural Guidance to customer and team
• Customer engagement and stakeholder management
• Enhancements and New functionality design and development in Informatica PIM.
• Knowledge of integration with Informatica MDM, Data Quality & Address Doctor.
• Knowledge on ETL and Java development.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our perspectives in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com