State / Region / Province
Process|Development Methodology|Infosys Global Agile methodology, Technology|Consulting - Program Management|Program Management
Job Title - Principal Consultant
Role - Associate Program Manager
Technology – Java, Blockchain, Agile Methodology, Program Management
Location – Frankfurt, Germany
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of a Program Manager, you must have expertise in leading complex technical programs and delivery by strong customer collaboration & relationship management at all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for collaborating with the clients’ management team and lead the planning and implementation of programs in Java/Blockchain. You will anchor and deliver large, complex Programs/Projects that require multi-disciplinary technical coordination, cross-functional partnership and engineering interfaces involving design, development, production support & execution. You will lead the stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving along with coordination with internal and other vendors’ teams involved in the program. You will be responsible for leading geographically distributed teams supporting shared Infrastructure hosting, planning, maintenance, and migrations leveraging Global Delivery Model. Your role will be pivotal in building high performing teams, mentor lesser scoped managers & team members, set short & long-term goals, track performance, build a culture of learnability, conduct appraisals to drive Organizational goals & objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Overall, 15-20 years of experience.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience.
- PMP Certified Professional.
- Experience with full SDLC lifecycle.
- Good understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned, etc.
- Exposure to Ethereum or Hyperledger fabric Blockchain technologies.
- Proficient in analyzing, developing, and proposing various cost models including T&M, FP, Unit of Work (UoW) to optimize the costs based on project requirement and customer needs.
- Ensuring inter-connected teams are efficiently and effectively working towards program goals.
- Review, research, and manage a queue of client inquires and co-ordinate with development, product, application support and operational teams to ensure seamless execution of service.
- Interface with infrastructure, release management, change management, QA, DBA and application teams, to expedite resolution of dependencies.
- Escalation Management: Assemble Incident response team to fast-track service restoration efforts for Business Critical/High Priority events. Invoke Problem Management procedures to lead root cause analysis investigations.
- Collaborate with clients for requirement workshops and prepare status reports for respective projects.
- Well versed with Agile (CSM, SAFe, SRE) & Waterfall Methodologies, Service Delivery & Operations, Quality, Risk & Audit Management processes.
- Present Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly status reports to key stakeholders, executives, and customer leadership. Identify improvement areas and build trust by focusing on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Adept in pre-sales activities, consistently pursuing for incremental growth, RFP review and proposal building, solution preparation/presentation, coordinating response & documentation with solution delivery and account management teams.
- Strong understanding of Banking and Capital Markets.
- Experience in Java/J2EE technology.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global Delivery environment and travel as required.
- Experience working in fast paced, technically challenging environment with competing priorities.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer