State / Region / Province
Technology|Infrastructure - Operating Systems AIX/HP Unix/Unix|Operating Systems AIX/HP Unix/Unix, Technology|Java|Java - ALL, Technology|Oracle|PL/SQL
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish, and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you. At Infosys, we assure you that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values, and trusted relation ships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As an Application Maintenance Specialist, you will work on maintaining important applications for leading global Financial Services firms.
- At least 7+ years of programming experience in Java and SQL.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Unix environment (User commands, not System Admin commands).
- Understanding of capital markets and middle / back-office operations in any investment bank.
- Application support knowledge.
- Implement bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc.
- Work actively with team members to enhance, analyze and resolve application issues.
- Identify defects/discrepancies to identify the root cause by debugging or analyzing logs.
- Improve application stability by observing patterns, recurring alerts, or issues for permanent fi x or automation. Identify alerts/processes that can be automated and then work with the engineering team to automate them. Challenge existing application setup, and processing and suggest different ways to solve problems or improve stability.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles.
- These include High analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.