Atlanta, GA, Richardson, TX, Seattle, WA, Woodbridge, NJ
State / Region / Province
Georgia, New Jersey, Texas, Washington
Infosys is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer, who will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Basic Qualifications for a Senior Salesforce Developer
Preferred Qualifications for a Senior Salesforce Developer
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- This position may require travel to client / project location/s
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience working in Apex Programming, custom development of LWC components, Triggers, integration using Rest APIs.
- At least worked in 2 projects involving Lightning development projects (custom development of Lightning Web Components)
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development Life Cycle(Agile Methodology) including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Good understanding of best practices of coding standards
- At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Experience in creating technical design documents.
- Valid Salesforce certification credentials – Platform Developer 1 or 2 (at least 3 years old)
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and has client interfacing skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Along with competitive pay as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal)
- 401(K) plan and contributions dependent on salary level
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off