State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys Public Services, Inc
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Ariba, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Finance, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP HCM, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP MDM, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP PP, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Success Factors, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP WMS, Technology|SAP Technical|S4 HANA
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas and then executing these ideas to perfection.
Currently, we are seeking a SAP Senior Consultant to join IPS.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
Join Infosys Public Services and help transform leading organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and how we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
A SAP senior consultant who has strong expertise in one or multiple SAP solution domains, including FICO, HCM, MM/PP, WMS, and/or SD. Has experience with one or multiple leading SAP Solution Platforms such as S/4 HANA, SuccessFactors, Ariba, and Concur. The SAP senior consultant supports development solution proposals, delivers ERP programs, and provides technical and functional expertise to help clients with business and IT transformations.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work with client’s stakeholders to define and deliver SAP application solutions.
- Lead or participate in requirement gathering, application/functional design of SAP solutions, and configure, test, and deploy respective applications.
- Lead or participate in SAP application operations and support.
- Support business development activities and develop RFP responses.
- Design and define industry solutions and new solution offerings in the public sector.
- At least 4 years of SAP experience
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge of one or multiple key SAP applications and solutions, including SAP S/4 HANA and ERP, SAP Cloud Solutions (such as Ariba and SuccessFactors), etc.
- Functional solid, technical, and integration skills.
- Experienced with SAP and ERP implementation methodologies, including waterfall, Agile, Activate, etc.
- Must have prior experience in ERP implementation projects and support.
- Must have strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Available to travel as required.
- Industry knowledge and experiences in the Public Sector
- Business development experiences including RFP responses
- Prior consulting experiences with leading management consulting firms
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face-to-face.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience instead of every year of education. Candidates who have completed a Master’s degree program are strongly preferred.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.