State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys Public Services, Inc
Process|Agile|Kanban, Process|Development Methodology|Waterfall based development, Technology|ERP - Others|ERP - Others, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP MDG, Technology|SAP Technical|S4 HANA, Technology|SAP Technical|SAP Ariba on Cloud
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas and then executing these ideas to perfection.
Currently, we are seeking a SAP Senior Architect and PM to join IPS.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
Join Infosys Public Services and help transform leading organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and how we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
A senior SAP architect and project manager who has extensive expertise in large SAP ERP transformation programs across multiple solution modules and platforms, including SAP S/4 HANA and ERP, SAP Cloud Solutions (such as Ariba), SAP MDG, infrastructure, and application integrations. The SAP architect and PM is to develop solution proposals, manage ERP programs, and provide technical and functional expertise to help clients with business and IT transformation strategies.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work with client’s stakeholders to define SAP-centric strategies and roadmap based on business and IT operational requirements.
- Lead high-level solution architecture design for ERP and respective peripheral applications and eco-systems.
- Evaluate and assess ERP solution options.
- Planning and estimating for ERP solution implementation and deployment.
- Manage complex ERP/SAP program deliveries
- Support business development and client
- Client relationship management
- Support or lead SAP practice development
- At least 11 years of SAP experience
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge of key SAP applications and solutions, including SAP S/4 HANA and ERP, SAP Cloud Solutions (such as Ariba), SAP MDG, infrastructure, and application integrations.
- Good understanding of key business operation processes across multiple industries
- Functional solid, technical, and integration skills.
- Proficient in SAP and ERP implementation methodologies, including waterfall, Agile, Activate, etc.
- Must have prior experience in complex ERP program planning and estimation.
- Must have prior experience in complex ERP program deliveries
- Must have strong communication and client-facing skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Available to travel as required
- Strong industry knowledge in the Public Sector
- Strong business development experiences including RFP responses
- Prior consulting experiences with leading management consulting firms
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face-to-face.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience instead of every year of education. Candidates who have completed a Master’s degree program are strongly preferred.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.