State / Region / Province
Technology|BPMI - Others|Pega
Role: Senior Consultant
Technology : PEGA CSSA
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Compensation: Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation, development and support of Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks. Should be Pega CSSA certified
- Experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net. Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X architecture
- Ability to translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Critically reviews work of other team members
- Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC V7.X, V8.x.
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule. Uses and promotes the use of Pega best practices and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment.
- Executes other responsibilities and key result
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”