State / Region / Province
Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – Salesforce
Location – Amsterdam, NL
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose, and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Actively investigate the client’s product teams’ needs through effective questioning and listening skills.
• Ready to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
• Responsible for configuring solutions in core Salesforce platform, with understanding of best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
• Test requirements once delivered from development team
• Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus and conduct product demos when needed, & provide point and click administration and configuration of the Salesforce.com platform to implement business requirements
• Work closely with the clients to secure adoption and knowledge transfer to the local teams, e.g. through a train-the-trainer approach, Conduct User Acceptance Testing etc and providing key competence and experience to support roll-out
• Should be able to take ownership of all functional aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, custom code, and Lightning components.
• Experience in development experience with Salesforce.com.
• Experience in implementing Salesforce Industries solutions based on Vlocity - Communications, Insurance, Media, Utilities (preferred)
• Good understanding of Salesforce solution stack; Lightning Framework, Einstein Analytics, Vlocity Platform Consultant are preferred.
• Strong presentation and communication skills with great structure and process driven thinking
• Documented experience and successful achievements from agile project management work within the area of digital and consumer facing products and services (CRM)
• Process mapping experience using various tools (i.e., Flowcharter) Experience in creating functional and design specifications & Experience in managing product backlog in Jira (or similar)
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
• Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud certifications preferred.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong data management abilities, & demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects, with Solid understanding Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Familiarity with the concepts of CRM, ERP, analytics, data warehousing, and marketing automation, including business case studies and implementations
• Strong understanding of relational databases & Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premises middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills, Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of Project management responsibilities
• High customer orientation, and high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High quality awareness, with previous experience working in a SAFe, SCRUM or agile environment preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer