State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Process|Enterprise Package processes|SAP Implementation Process, Technology|SAP Functional|S4 HANA - Logistics, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP EAM
Infosys is seeking a Senior SAP EAM Consultant
This position requires a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- This position may require travel to Project / client locations. Extensive weekly travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- At least 4 years of experience in SAP EAM , including 2 years experience in full-life cycle implementation projects.
- At least 4 years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on SAP EAM / PM
- At least 2 years of SAP S4 HANA experience preferred with knowledge of SAM
- Knowledge of PM Master data and concepts – Equipment Master Record, Functional Location.
- Experience on Breakdown maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Creating/Planning a maintenance order (Converting a Notification to Maintenance order).
- Experience on Preventive maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Warranty claim processing, Work Clearance Management, Linear Asset Management and Mobile application for EAM.
- Knowledge on IDocs, Batch jobs, Interfaces, LSMW and Queries.
- Experience in review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Experience working with end users to test scenarios during UAT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Should have experience mentoring juniors and end users
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Good Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management-consulting environment
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran or disability.