State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Domain|Utilities|Energy Trading and Risk Management - ETRM
Infosys is seeking a ETRM (Energy, Trading and Risk Management) Endur Developer - In the role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position is based of Rosemead, CA. Candidate can work out of any location within US or remote during PST Time zone. This position may require relocation and / or travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Knowledge and working experience of Endur platforms 14 and/or upwards
• Hands-on experience of development using Endur JVS, OpenComponents
• Experience in developing and analyzing reports generated from Endur (custom and out of box reports)
• Good understanding of OpenLink APIs and internal working for analyzing issues and developing custom reports/views using them
• Experience in elicitation of functional requirements, conversion to technical specification, implementation of requirements on Endur platform, testing and release support of implementations
• Experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management (Power/Oil/Gas) with emphasis on power trading, gas trading and scheduling
• Experience and having knowledge of power procurement contracts management, settlements, accounting & compliance functions
• Possess knowledge on deal capture, reference data, invoicing and settlements, reporting within Endur
• Knowledgeable about Front-office, Mid-office and Back-office configurations
• Understanding of the Endur Architecture and devise ways to optimize its strengths for the client solution
• Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server databases with demonstrated proficiency in writing stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL), data modeling
• Understands and have working knowledge on Agile process (SAFe)
• Understanding of Production support process and performance engineering
• Knowledge of Risk valuation (PnL, VAR, MTM).
• Knowledge of TPM, Connex Gateways, gMotion, APM.
• Understanding of developing/configuring deal skins and templates.
• Knowledge of out-of-box and customization approaches for implementation of requirements, support for reporting, building complex deal blotters, pre/post processing logic.
• Understanding of Object-Oriented development.
• Understanding of the SOX principles and segregation of duties.
• Ability to work independently and with others in a globally disbursed, fast paced, team environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.